Sunday, September 25, 2005

Stress

I am up late trying to finish some things. I haven't posted in awhile but here is a quick update. Finally got a new job in downtown Portland. I can ride my bike to work now!! I start in a couple of weeks. My car was giving me issues so I bought a used 2005 Subaru Outback. I am happy with it. I am starting to look for a place to live. Am moving out the end of October. Why stressed? Besides these life altering events I also have a weekend crevasse rescue class all next weekend, am running the Portland marathon the Sunday after that, will be out of town the two weekends after that, and the last weekend in October I will be moving. I also have to look for a new place, fix the old car to sell, make plans for my trip, and this last week of work involves me documenting as much as I can and finishing up projects. It is hard to leave a job I have had for three years. I really like it there but I had to make the change. I guess the stress comes from having so many unknowns happening in close proximity to each other. I like stability.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boer said...

Change and stability is an interesting thing. I think most people strive for stability in their lives, but then when things are too stable, we get bored and wish for change. Change brings with it excitement and also stress, it's inevitable. I hope your life is a bit more stable now. Funny thing is, of all the people I knew in college, I think your life had the most instability (all that travel you did).

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home